Apr 23, 2014 @ 03:01 am hongnguyen19
Feb 24, 2014 @ 08:16 pm hongnguyen19
It's sad and ridiculous people still have a problem with seeing IR families. I love this video of kids reacting and responding to the criticism.
Dec 5, 2013 @ 03:09 am hongnguyen19
Hi everyone! It was late as hell when I started this and I finally got around to finishing this post. This a fairly detailed account of what happened. I figured it's been over a year since this and so felt comfortable enough to share. Enjoy!
Nov 6, 2013 @ 05:17 am hongnguyen19
Kim Kardashian and Kanye West. From Google.
Also wanted to say how excited I was to hear that Kanye West and Kim Kardashian are engaged, as well as Big Sean and Naya Rivera! Hot couples indeed! And when it happens, Jason Derulo and Jordin Sparks.
Rumor or not, if they were to get together, I think Orlando Bloom and Condola Rashad would be a beautiful couple.
Oct 18, 2012 @ 03:04 am hongnguyen19
Hey everyone out there in the universe!
When I say it's been a long ass time since I've blogged, it's taken about half a century.
Some updated news about my life in the weeks to come... I've been on a roller coaster and in deep contemplation in the past 5 months or so about my life - everyone has these moments. I've left my last job and work now for my alma mater. It's been one hell of a ride and there's only more to come.
Peace and love.
May 4, 2012 @ 07:38 pm hongnguyen19
I had a talk yesterday with my sister about marriage, as it dwells and hangs over all of us as we get older each year. Seeing that George and I have been together for almost 7 years now..the only question next is marriage. But you see it's not that easy. We're trying to establish ourselves first, then consider marriage. That's not the only thing that concerns me however. My sister brought up religion, and trust religion and my dad are nothing to be played with.
Apr 27, 2012 @ 03:46 pm hongnguyen19
Jiro Dreams of Sushi - A Film by David Gelb
Just wanted to say to anyone who reads and supports this blog, THANK YOU! No matter the amount of comments/no comments I really appreciate this platform that I have to vent/discuss/express my opinions not just about interracial dating, but life in general.
I recently hit a roadblock, but believe that everything happens for a reason. I will continue to stay positive and know that if you continue working hard, you will be where you want to be.
With that said...what is so compelling and tasty you might ask? Jiro Dreams of Sushi!
Mar 20, 2012 @ 03:36 am hongnguyen19
What is your opinion of moving in with a boyfriend or girlfriend?
Do you live with your current partner? And how long have you been together before you took the big leap?
..Comment and I'll let you know why I'm asking later :)
Me and George got our own place! It's a cute place for the two of us in the city. Something we've been thinking about for a LONG time. Now we're finally moved in and will be here for a while.
This is a true test on our ability to communicate and make major decisions together and so far it's been quite alright.
- Michelle Phan's Food Adventures in Vietnam
- Alice and Eric's Wedding
- Lion at Japan zoo tries to eat boy!
- Cow attacks despicable men stabbing a girl in an 'honor killing'
- Ways our Asian moms say 'I Love You'
- Cops bust ‘baby farm’ in India
- Hillary Clinton tries to woo Asian voters (eye roll)
- Air France stewardesses to wear headscarves on flights to Iran
- Empower the single 'leftover women' of China
- Myanmar’s ex-president becomes a monk days after leaving office
- Is Wendi Deng the modern day Eva Peron?
- Asian-Americans will soon be wealthiest Americans
- Tiger Woods will skip Masters
- Kim Jong Un is a pudge
- Man arrested for tweeting about Muslims
- Eagerly waiting for the return of 'Linsanity'
- Karrueche Tran being tapped for ‘Top Model’ judge
- The Bizarre Death of Elisa Lam
- North Korea sentences US tourist to 15 years of prison labor
- Director Danny Boyle to adapt Miss Saigon film??